Monday, November 19, 2007

ADAN TALEN COVARRUBIAS!!!!!!

Okay, for all you guys out there that have been waiting for the big day..here it finally is!! Talen was born on Friday, 16 November, 2007 at 8:07 in the morning!! He came in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces and was 19 and 3/4 inches in length.
Here is the little guy straight out of Mama. All though he has already started to change a little bit, at first glance he has his father's chin and skin color, and my nose!! look at all of his hair!!
Okay, I made it through the delivery, for all of those out there who know me, my husband said I was a champ, for those mothers to be..one word..epidural!! I know this is obvious, but the first time you hold your child, it is overwhelming!! My husband was very emotional as well, and could not stop, especially when they put Talen on my tummy!!!
My husband is funny, he was expecting to have a girl, when Talen came out he first looked at his face to see what his new son looked like, and then he checked a bit lower to make sure the doctors were not lying to him..they were not!!!
Does this look like a proud Grandma or what!! My Mom was in the delivery room with me the whole time helping me get through the labor, she was so excited, I am so lucky to have her close by to help me raise Talen!! Thanks Mom..I love you..you too Dad (he was there too..)

2 comments:

Sassy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. adorable

Jaclyn said...

Congratulations!!! Motherhood is the best gift we could ever receive :) Even those sleepless nights somehow become precious moments, enjoy every minute of your adorable little guy before you know it he will be 6 months old and on the move!
Congrats,
Jaclyn, Darrin, & Drake