Monday, January 28, 2008

Grandma Da's Birthday

So, we haven't updated our blog in a while..what's new. Well we went down to the OC to see Jay's family for his Mother's Birthday, we also celebrated mine which happens to be the day before his Mom's. Needless to say, we had a great time. For my B-day, I got a new lens for my camera, so I have been playing with it..here are a few pics I took....
Jay's Mom was enjoying spending time with the family, our niece, Charlize was so excited to help her grandma blow out the candles. Both nights she was in charge of taking her auntie and then her Grandma out of the room, while we got the cake set up....then she ate all of the frosting off of the candles!!!!
Jay's nephew, handsome as he is, is just about as much of a goob as his uncle!! They were playing ping pong and I caught him out in the garage with my Ugg boots on, he gave me a few poses for my camera...ooh to be in high school again!!!
My Mother-in-law got a new camera from us for her birthday..it is a small step up from the disposable cameras she was using. She loves to take pictures so the family wanted to surprise her with this gift..and oh was she surprised..she loved it..and deserved it!!!
Talen got to hang out with his auntie Lisa again..he was a tooting machine for her!!! At one point we thought it was his aunt!!

No comments: