Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter Daddy!

Thanks Grandma Honey for my new Elmo outfit and movies.

Thanks Grandma Da for my Easter card and stickers.
We got invited over to our neighbors for the yearly Easter party.  Jay and I came home with 3 prizes last year.   Everyone missed you at the party this year babe but, they were happy they won some prizes this time.   Talen and I want to wish you a Happy Easter and we hope that you liked you're Easter basket:)
  Here is Talen and Uncle Randy waiting for some yummy cake.
Here is my lil' neighbor Danny.


Much better
Talen found three Easter eggs.
This one had a 2 dollar bill in it.
What??  I thought is was suppose to have candy in it mom!
Talen was like a little bird when ever he saw someone eating a cupcake. lol!
Thanks Melissa

Talen is on the go a lot these days.  Here he is walking all over and getting his hands on everything he sees.
This is Talen's new buddy.





I think I see another egg mom!

Talen in the big bounce house.  He loved it!  He loved sliding down the slide to get out.

Here is my neighbors at the start of the spoon and egg race.  Check out my neighbors face on the right. lol!  This was so funny.  I came in 3rd place:(  I dropped my egg the second time around.




Talen with Uncle Mark.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

GREAT pictures Holl! Looks like you had a great time!!

Breean and Jeff said...

So cute! We missed you guys, but it looks like you had good time.

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

cute cute.. he's just getting so big! and handsome!