Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

We had a party for my Dad's 60th Birthday and Retirement.  We had fun playing games and hanging out.  Here is my Dad showing me up with his airplane skills.

Talen and his Auntie Heather
I love this pic of my Sis:)


Talen loved these little pinwheels, he would take them out and then put them back in.


Jerry with his game face on. lol!

Kirk was the champion at this game.

Thanks for the open mouth kiss buddy:)


Dad opening his present from his kids, he picked it out of course. lol!  
Friends for 32 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool.. tell your dad congrats!! I can't believe he won't be flying anymore.. and it's always nice to see your big sis - it's the only line of communication/life that I have of her through you .. she was a good friend growing up! Tell her HI too! and have an awesome time in Hawaii!! THis is Kirstin (too lazy to log in)

Giles Fam said...

How fun that your dad retired! And fun to see some people from the good ol' Hanford Ward. :)