Thursday, June 4, 2009

Singapore

We took a trip down to Chinatown and did a little shopping.  We came across this beautiful Buddhist Temple and went for a tour inside. 
The Buddhist Temple  

Melissa and I trying to stay out of the rain.

I have never seen so many little Buddas in my life.  The whole Temple was covered with Buddas. 
Brady and Jay
One night we went to the Night Safari.  We had a great time seeing all the animals, most of all the flying squirrels and bats.  Most of the animals are not in cages, which was a little scary.  I kept thinking that the Lion was going to jump over and get me.  lol!  Here is Lena and I at one of the night shows.
View from the top of the Swiss Hotel
Dinner at the Equinox on the 72nd floor of the Swiss
This was our dessert
We dared Brady to drink the whole thing of chocolate.

On our last day it was sad to say good-bye but, it was so nice to see the guys:)

No comments: