Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lightning McQueen meets Mickey Mouse

My mother in-law took Talen to the toy section at Target and when I came around the corner of the isle this is what I saw. He looked so cute in this little hat with the mittens still attached to the top. I couldn't believe that he actually had it on his head because he won't wear anything. He also got a new Train named Hero. When we got home he was digging around in his Grandma's stuff and found this shirt that has Mickey Mouse on it. My mother-in-law asked him if he wanted to put it on and he said yes! He wore it all day long. Thanks Grandma Da for my new stuff:)

"Thomas this is Hero"

Talen and his Grandma Da racing his new train

2 comments:

Breean and Jeff said...

Oh man, Avery is going to be jealous!!

Kyra and Terry Hoehn said...

His shirt made me laugh out loud! Too funny!