Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial weekend in Yosemite

We went to Yosemite for Memorial Day weekend to be with my Father-in-laws family. I thought we would never make it there but it was all worth it for this view.

Love the tongue!

I was 26 weeks pregnant and made it to the bridge of Vernal Falls. I was happy to know that it was all down hill from there. I ended up having to carry Talen all the way back down because it was nap time and Daddy continued up to the top. I don't know where I got the energy to do it but I guess thats what moms do.
Vernal Falls
Half Dome
Mirror Lake

This kid loves to be outside no matter what time of day it is. He loved being up in the mountains and throwing rocks and playing in the dirt.




Hanging out at our cabin tents for our last night. Talen found everyone a walking stick and wanted to show them off.

No comments: