Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

We went to Lordsburg, NM again for our family reunion over 4th of July weekend. Talen loved being outside and playing with all his cousins. He got a little scared watching the fireworks but loved the sparklers.


I wish we lived closer to my brother because these two have so much fun together:)

Talen loved having his Auntie Heather around to follow him where ever he wanted to go. I couldn't have made this trip without her because she helped me out sooooooooo much! She had to go home to get a vacation from her vacation...lol! Thank you Sis!
Talen doesn't like to sit still for pictures so I got a new model for a day. My niece let me take as many pictures of her on one condition that I let her take pictures of me. She has this cute little kid camera that actually takes pictures. I would take a picture of her and then she would take a picture of me with my head cut off. She would tell me it's ok that I cut your head off...lol!



Love this picture of my niece Lucy!
Look at me swim Daddy!

No comments: