Monday, November 1, 2010

Helping Captain Daddy!

So it never fails that things start falling apart whenever Jay leaves. My pumpkins got all moldy and made a huge mess on the front porch that provided a new home for bugs. My dryer is beeping the whole entire time it runs. The garage door is not closing. My debit card expired yesterday. I twisted my neck while I was sleeping last week and haven't been able to move it. I have been going to the Chiropractor to have him work on it only to pull a rib in my back while putting Addison in the car on Saturday...awesome!! Thank you to my parents for coming to my AID once again to save me! I could NOT survive without you and I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do for me:) P.S. Jay really appreciates you!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh Holls!!!! I sooo wish we lived closer! You KNOW I would be there in a heartbeat and Heath would be your handyman! :) LOL