Monday, April 4, 2011

Key West

My sister was tired of the freezing cold and needed some sun so I met her in Key West. We hopped on a Conch Train and took a tour around. Our first stop was down by Mallory Square where we checked out the Toy Store and the Shipwreck museum.

I loved this! The Toy Store had a huge story book on the ceiling.

0 mile marker; the end of iconic route 1
Calvin Kleins old house
Banyan tree
President Truman made out of sand
Sunken treasure
Mallory Square



Butterfly garden
Every time this butterfly landed it closed it's wings so it was very hard to get a picture. It finally landed on my sister so I was able to get a shot.




7 mile bridge
My sister was so excited to finally make it to the 7 mile bridge. She tried last year but couldn't find it so she was determined to find it this time. This was her happy dance:)


The moon


1 comment:

The Evans Clan said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the butterflies!