Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fun at the fair!

I haven't been to the fair in like 15 years. My mom talked me into taking Talen and I am glad she did because we had a great time. We got our unlimited wrist passes for the rides and headed for a evening of fun:)

Bumper cars
I don't really know what to call this but whatever it was Talen loved it. He seriously went on it 20 times. His favorite part was the super long slide at the end.




Climbing up to the top of the slides
This was our view from the top. We had so much fun we went about 10 times.
Got a shaved ice before we left:)
On our way out we went around and checked out all the animals. They had the biggest pigs I have ever seen in my life. Talen didn't really like them so we didn't get a picture. He did like the bunnies though:)

Little baby chick

No comments: