Saturday, March 31, 2012

A fun day with Auntie

My sister was so sweet she wanted to take Talen rock climbing. Talen had never been before so I really didn't know what to expect. Bless her heart she was so patient with him and he lasted all of 5 minutes and I think that included getting the harness on. He climbed up like two steps and then said he was tired...ugh! I did manage to capture the 2 seconds he held on.




My sister trying to convince him to climb higher...didn't work:(

The second part of the day however was a huge success! My sister took him to this really fun mini golf place that was all in black light. He had fun playing the course and then winning tickets for prizes at the little arcade area. I guess it's Mini Monster Golf from now on.




Thanks Auntie for having us over we had so much fun we passed out on the car ride home.

No comments: