Monday, April 9, 2012

Her new jail

The other morning Jay went to get Addison up and found her exploring her room. He came and asked me if I had let her out of her crib and of course I hadn't she escaped. I couldn't believe that she had gotten out already at 19 months. I am not ready nor do I think she is old enough to be in a toddler bed. I remembered seeing these tents to keep them in their crib, so I told Jay we had to get one. After searching forever we found one; but it was 40 miles away. By the time we got back, it was passed her nap time so I decided to go ahead and put her down without the tent, so I could wash it. I turned the monitor on to watched her to make sure she didn't try to escape. Not even two minutes had passed and she already had her leg over the side and was climbing out. It happen so fast I was not able to get to her in time and she fell out. Nothing breaks your heart more then to see your kid falling and you can't get to them in time. I wasn't taking anymore chances, so I had Jay put the the tent on right away. She was not sure about it at first, but now when I put her in, she hold up the part that I have to zip up. It's pretty cute:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh my goodness!! That is sooo funny!!! Little escape artist!! :)