Thursday, December 20, 2012

Baby Brady has finally arrived

   I wasn't exactly sure when I got pregnant (not planned) so when we went in and they did an ultrasound I was measuring to be due October 19th.  At my next ultrasound I was measuring the 10th so I thought ok this baby is coming sooner.  My final ultrasound I was told I was measuring for the 7th and I was even more excited thinking he will be here any day.  Well that didn't happen and I was overdue and very uncomfortable and was willing to do anything to get this baby out...except drink castrol oil!  They wouldn't induce me until I was 41 weeks so I was extremely happy the morning when October 17th finally came.
 Here's everyone getting everything ready for him to arrive.  The midwife felt my stomach and said he was going to be around 7 pounds so the nurses on staff made bets to see how much he weighed.  No one even came close and I thought the machine was broken.  There was no way I pushed out a baby that was that big.   I guess you can say they were way off on my due date...no wonder I was so uncomfortable!
Brady Michael Covarrubias
Born October 17th at 2:03 pm
Weighing 9 pounds, 3 ounces, and measuring 22 inches long

                                   
These ladies were wonderful and did everything to help make my day easier.
Just my luck they punctured my membrane again putting my epidural in...what are the chances!  I would do it all again for this little guy:)

 All dressed in his going home outfit




  Meeting his baby brother for the first time :)

 Brady's first visitor 

 My two sweet boys!


Addison meeting Brady for the first time

 Brady brought Talen and Addison Big Brother and Big Sister kits
                                   
 Auntie Heather flew home right away from her trip so she could hold Brady:)

No comments: