Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I love my little kiddos to death!  I could take pictures of them all day long but I am sure they would get tired of me:)  I just want to capture every moment with them so I can have memories forever. 







 We had a great time hanging out with our friends while the kids played all day on the waterslide.




 Enjoying their popsicles:)
 Tried to get a picture of all the kids together and I think it turned out pretty good for having 2 year olds and infants.  Asher, Talen, Jack, Nate, Addison, Brady, Lizzy and Isaac.
 The twins and Brady
 Loving her sparkler 

 Where do you put 3 babies while you are trying to help your other kids do fireworks...in this awesome stroller!  I wish I had one to push my kids around it's so nice.  Brady liked being upfront to see all the action.



 I took the kids for a little walk to go explore the castles ;)

 Jay had to work during the fireworks so we didn't make it to the Pentagon this year.  I was driving home from our friends and saw fireworks so I pulled off on the side of the road and we got out to watch.  
Addison accidentally got knocked over while playing and I didn't notice anything until I pulled her bangs back to wash her hair...she's a tough girl!
 He couldn't even wait for me to tuck him in he was passed out.

No comments: