Friday, October 25, 2013

Palm Beach

Jay asked me earlier this year if I wanted to go somewhere on vacation.  I told him anywhere warm and preferably with and beach and no kids...lol!  He found us a place in Palm Beach and my parents were awesome to come and watch the kids.  We had such a great time relaxing and enjoying the sites.  I took a lot more pictures but they are somewhere lost on computer so when I find them I will add them in.



We went and toured the Flagler Museum and it was amazing.  I don't know how people afforded these kind of places.  The whole 3rd floor was just for the servants and it had 55 rooms.  Must be nice to have that kind of money.  If you ever go to Palm Beach this is a must see.

 This is the front room when you first walk in
 Room they listen to music
 This is the room where the ladies go after dinner while the men talk business. 
 The green dining room

 The ballroom
 Mr. Flagler when he was young
Next stop was the Breakers hotel built by Flagler's wife

 Jay found this awesome Mexican restaurant where they made your guacamole right in front of you...yum!
I had a great time babe!  Can't wait for our next big trip:)

No comments: