Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby Shower

Here is my yummy dessert table.Well wouldn't you know my mom made me cry again....She told the cutest little story about the trials of raising a baby and used all these props as examples in her story. My favorite part was at then end when she said, "I could call her and she would be my life saver." Here is one of the many beautiful blankets that people made for me. It was overwhelming that so many people went out of their way to make me something special..if you are one of them and reading this....thank you!!!!!This was so cute it says Daddy's little Wingman. I am going to sew one like this for my husband, but it will say, "My wife's favorite pilot"..that is fighter pilot..right Dad!!You make a lot of close friends when your husband leaves for months on end...These are the Stinger wives I met when Jay was in his first squadron..years later and we are still all hanging out!!
My friend Kristen and I posed for a pregnant photo opp.All of my girlfriends from the salon got excited when I told them we were going to a party at the club Friday night....country club that is!!
Hopefully I look this good when I am a Grandma!! I can only hope that my kids have the same experiences and that I do as a good as a job of raising them, as my Mom did raising us!! Thank you for everything and I love you!!
I owe my beautiful shower to these two wonderful ladies. Sue and Sherry, thank you so much, my shower was better than I could have ever imagined it..anytime you guys are ready to have another one..I'm on it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful baby shower, how marvelous to have so many friends!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my baby is having a baby! Mom