Friday, October 5, 2007

Visit to Phoenix

I got to go to Phoenix and visit my brother and sister in-law. I had such a fun time playing with my niece Audrey. She is 18 months right now and she is so cute! She loves shoes and loves opening and closing the doors. When we asked her where the baby was she would try to lift up my shirt to find him.
Here I am with my Brother.... he is looking so good. He has been going on all these long hiking trips and looks great! You should check out his Blog with all his amazing pictures.
I also got to hang out with my sister in-law Tiff!! She was so sweet to take me to all the fun baby boutiques and fill me in on all the "mom" stuff.
My dad came to visit for the day and all of a sudden Tiff and I were chop liver. She would pull a chip out of the bag and hand it to my dad to eat. When Tiff got a chip out of the bag Audrey would came over and took the chip away and gave it to my dad. It was so funny! She loves her grandpa.
When we told Audrey to give the baby kisses she came over and put her head on my belly it was so cute!
I was sad to say good-bye when I had to leave.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for coming! It was so fun to have you out. Can't wait to meet Talen!!