Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas morning:)

We were officially moved out of our house and moved in with my parents. It was nice we were able to spend Christmas with them and not in a hotel somewhere. Talen had so much fun doing the advent calendar this year. He was so excited to turn over baby Jesus Christmas morning. I remember growing up it was always a fight on who got to turn over baby Jesus. I am so excited to start this tradition with my family:)



Addison with all her jewelry
Talen excited to pass out all the presents:)


She thought it was for her not her doll...lol!

Growing up the last present we opened always had a clue inside. We would run around the house trying to find the next clue to eventually find the big surprise! I will always remember those fun memories and wanted that for my kids. Talen was finally old enough to do it this year and we had so much fun! Bell left Talen one last gift for being such a good boy this year:)











No comments: