Sunday, January 22, 2012

On our way

My mom and I got the fun task of flying the kids to DC while my Dad and Jay drove the car with the dogs. All I can say is that I am glad it is over and I am not looking forward to it again. My mom and I both had a suitcase plus a carry-on and then we each had a carseat on our back. I had Addison in a stroller and then the plan was for Talen to push his own suitcase...yeah right! He didn't want anything to do with pushing or helping with anything. With some muscle and a little sweat we somehow made it to the airport on the shuttle. When we got there we were waiting in the security line and I put Talen's suitcase up against the stroller and Addison grabbed the handle. When I went to push the stroller she held on to the suitcase and it just rolled along the side of the stroller...woohoo! She held on to it the whole way to the gate!! I don't know how we would've made it if she hadn't helped out. It was so funny watching people giggle as we strolled by with our load of stuff as my 1 year old pulled her suitcase. I am laughing right now thinking about it...lol!

1 comment:

Giles Fam said...

wow. Sounds like quite the trip! Glad Addison was able to help out. :) That is hilarious!