Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Christmas tree!

Ready, set, go!! We took Talen to get his first real Christmas tree the other day. He had so much fun running through all the trees and it brought back memories for me when I was a kid. I love the way the tree makes the house smell so good and gets you in the spirit of the holidays.



Helping carry his tree:)

Typical family picture, baby screaming and 3 year old wont sit still.
Talen with his Honey and Captain:)
Talen loves "his" truck as he calls it. He loves that he is sitting up high and can see out the windows.




This face gets me every time.
Talen had so much fun hanging all the ornaments on his tree.



2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

I came over from Amanda's blog...
I LOVE these pictures!!!
What wonderful memories....

Unknown said...

I don't know which I love more: your sweet baby girl, the truck, the fact that Talen gets to where a short sleeve shirt in December, or how great it is to see pics of your mom and dad! ALL OF THE ABOVE! Love to you all!