Friday, December 31, 2010

Trip to the cabin

We took our yearly trip to Jay's parents cabin and Talen loved it. He wasn't so sure about sledding last year but this kid would go down all by himself with no fear. He would have stayed out in the snow all day if we let him.

Snow angel:)

This stream runs right under my in-laws deck of their cabin. Usually it is covered in snow but since we have had so much rain there was water this year.

Frank trying to get Jay with a snow ball.






Got you Papa Frankie!

Talen making his pizza with his grandma Da.


Hanging out with Daddy:)


It snowed the night before we left so the guys had to do some digging to get the cars out. On our way home we hit a snow storm and it was one of my scarier moments in life. I was driving and the snow was so bad at one point I couldn't tell if the car was even moving. I felt like I was riding Space Mountain at Disneyland. Don't ever want to do that again!

No comments: