Friday, December 3, 2010

Trip to Salt Lake City for Jesse and Kim's Wedding

We took a trip to Utah for my cousin's wedding and had a great time. It was the first time Jay has been so we had to go around and see all the sites. Our first stop was the Draper Temple and then we had to drive around to see all the amazing houses across the street.

This house was huge as you can see! I would love to see what the inside looks like when it is finished.
We took a trip down to the Salt Lake Temple and met up with an old friend that gave us a tour around the grounds.
The Nativity:)

This had to have been the most amazing moment for me. I have only seen this on TV and it is so different to see in person. They were getting it ready for the holiday performance with David Archuleta. I would love to go one day for a real conference or performance. Thank you Thomas for the amazing tour. It was so good to see you and catch up! Miss you already:)
Jesse and Kim's wedding day:)
These two looked so cute together. It brought back a lot of memories for me of our day. They looked so in love and happy:) I had so much fun taking pictures and being a part of their special day. Welcome to the family Kim!






Kim was stunning in her dress!
My family:)








Our last night together as a family:( It was so good to see everyone and shop and chat. Wish we could do it more often. Love you guys!

No comments: