Monday, January 21, 2013

3 Months old

 My sweet little boy is getting so big.  He is smiling so much more and trying to get some sounds out.  He loves being in the bath and wiggling around in the water.  Pretty soon he will be to big for this little bath.  Right now he is wearing 9 month footed outfits.  He weighed 14.2 pounds and was 25 inches long at his appointment on Jan 9th.  He is not fitting in any of Talen's winter clothes so I am having to buy clothes for him.  Wasn't expecting a little line backer but will keep him...love you!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in
penning this blog. I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now ;)

Take a look at my web-site :: metabolic rate calculator