Monday, January 21, 2013

Another Christmas

 My parents were able to come during New Years so we were able to celebrate Christmas again.  I have to start off by thanking my mom for all her hard work and the hours she put in on making the kids stockings.  I wanted to do them myself but soon realized it wasn't going to happen if it was left up to me.  I love that my kids will have another fun tradition I grew up with for years to come. 

 Brady's 1st Christmas! 
 My kids were pretty spoiled this year.
 All over in 2 minutes



 Opening her Barbie car from her cousin's Audrey and Lucy.

Someone is excited for his new Skylander remote.  Thanks Honey and Captain!
 More Skylanders!
Legendary Skylanders 


Helping Brady open his presents
  Loves feeding her baby her bottle

Playing with her bowling pins from Auntie


 Talen got this Alien Autopsy from his Aunt and was excited to make it.


 Auntie was a sport and tried the guts.


No comments: