Thursday, September 20, 2012

Family Reunion

We were not able to get a flight home out of California so we headed to Phoenix to give it a try.  We were so close to Tucson that we decided to stay for our family reunion.  We stopped by my brothers house before we headed to the reunion.

 Addison with her Auntie Tiffany

So as you know my mom loves Taco Bell and that was our first stop when we made it to Tucson.  Talen loves putting coins int he little machine they have at the counter.  If you look close you will see the nickel he dropped in that landed on it''s side.  Can you believe he didn't win anything...geez!


 My grandma Dorthy had a Dr. appointment in Tucson so we were able to see her before she went back home.  

 Addison loved her cousin Zane she wouldn't go to any other boy except him it was pretty cute.
 Thanks to my sister who lived in the pool with the kids because I couldn't bare getting in a swimsuit.

 Some of the cousins
 Our family reunion wouldn't be complete without shaved ice:)
 Talen loves glow sticks:)

 My cousin Victor brought a bunch of glow sticks for the kids and he and Talen played for an hour making all these different things.  


 All that swimming wiped him out.

 Talen with his cousins Audrey and Lucy:)

 Grandma and Grandpa with all their great grandkids
 The whole crew
 Me and Grandma June:)  Still rockin the red hair...love it!
 Waiting in the airport to finally go home.

 Making sure they know where their emergency exit it...haha!
A huge thank you to my sister who helped me get home with these two kids and all our stuff.  I could have never done it on my own.

No comments: