Thursday, September 20, 2012

Trip to California

 Talen couldn't wait to go visit all his friends this summer and hang out.  We had to stop at In-n-Out first before anything else because mommy was craving some french fries:)
 We got lucky that our close friends the Sorensen's were having a get together with their family and we got to see everyone.  Addison and Austin had so much fun playing together they could have played on that slide for hours.





 They look a lot like Kyle and I did when we were kids:)
Talen couldn't wait to see our old neighbors and go swimming.  We used to play outside with the girls all the time and Talen was sure missing them.  
 Megan, Mallory, Sarah and Talen:)



We got to hang out with all our friends in our old playgroup.  We had a great time seeing everyone and Talen loved seeing his buddy Avery:)





 Our old housekeeper came over to see the kids.  She started cleaning our house when Talen was 1 years old and watched him grow up.  She started crying when she saw him and didn't want to let him go it was so sweet.  We miss her so much!


 Hanging out with Honey and getting spoiled:)

 I got to see my friend Michelle and have a girls lunch date by myself...woohoo!  It was so good seeing her and catching up.  Miss her so much:)
  Playing at the park:)

 Talen was excited to hang out with his buddy Isaiah and go swimming.  They used to play a lot together because he lived right next door.  They loved playing with trains and pretending to be superheroes.


 Addison loved swimming in the pool this summer.  She just wanted to go and swim by herself but didn't realize she would drown.  I got her these floaties and she loved them because she could be more independent.
 I think she is shocked Honey is in the pool...haha!

 My dad built a dollhouse for my sister and I growing up.  I couldn't believe my parents still had it after all these years.  It brought back so many good memories for me that I wanted that for Addison.  I asked my dad to build one for her and of course he didn't hesitate for one second.  We were off to Home Depot to get the materials to get started:)
 Love the old green carpet and wallpaper my mom picked out.

 The master at work:)


 It's coming together...yay!  I will post finished pictures when it's done.

 Talen is really getting into legos these days and loves building them.  Thanks Captain for helping me with my new boat.

 We took a day trip up to Shaver Lake to visit Terry and Vicki at their cabin.  We had such a great time being outside in the fresh air and seeing the beautiful views.  

 Addison got attached to Vicki from the minute we got there.  I guess there is something special about grandmas:)


 Riding in the car up to the top of the mountain.  


 Love you buddy:)


 Thanks for having us we love you and miss you lots!

We had such a great visit back to Hanford and seeing all our old friends.  We love you Honey and Captian!











No comments: